The Community of GoldlakeSM Schools
A New Model
The GoldlakeSM Educational Model provides an organic structure for a guided experiential approach. It provides a strong academic curriculum that includes the arts and living artfully. Appreciation for the intellectual and the aesthetic aspects of society are taught to enrich and enhance the student’s life. These are fundamental to the quality of life one experiences.
Education is ‘custom designed’ to provide a reference point to nourish, balance and train the intellectual, intuitive, and physical faculties of each student. The development of creative leadership skills and self-confidence are key elements. Mentorship and apprenticeship programs are integrated at all grade levels to encourage ‘real life’ situations. This ensures the journey does not end, but continues into all aspects of life.
Gold Lake has responsibility for the following:
- To create a society of schools and educators that share a common vision and resources, and are connected electronically
- To create a process for program delivery and evaluation
- To coordinate services and resources among all client schools
- To provide measures of growth
- To provide on-going professional and self-development for all staff